Saturday, February 20, 2010

Skipping Write A-blog

Get it? Skipping right along...skipping write a blog? Sorry...when you are not a writer & you have very little creative energy flowing you gotta run with anything that comes to mind. LOL

So far all blog entries have been my writings. Jo Anna has offered to write the article for yesterday's meeting with Petronila, our sponsored child. Please stay tuned for what I am sure will be an amazing article. I did want to say two things here as I formally wrap up this week's activities.

First of all, I would like to express my/our appreciation for Compassion Int'l & their staff (both domestic & int'l), WBFJ-radio, & our Savior & Lord Jesus Christ for everything that I/we have had the honor & pleasure of experiencing this past week.

Secondly, what can I say about my/our new friends! It has been such a blessing to observe & serve alongside brothers & sister dedicated to living out Proverbs 31:8,9...speaking up for & defending the poor. How awesome! 20+ individuals from so many backgrounds & walks-of-life. It is just astounding how the body of Christ came together for this work. What a treat!

One last thing...I want to specifically mention our Compassion International Sponsor Tour Leaders, Sean & Claudia (U.S. & GU respectively). They were unbelievable! They worked so very hard to make this trip what it was. May God continue to bless them & their part in His ministry.

Keep checking back (or choose to follow) on this blog as I plan to add a few more entries regarding this trip. Also, I have been asked to write for the CI corporate blog, so you may see something about this trip there. Lastly, I will be editing posts by adding pictures as well as a link to the CI blog site.

Thank you for joining Jo Anna & I during this trip! Adios, amigos y amigas!
***Visit http://www.JustLoveCoffee.com/TeamCrawford to help us in our adoption quest & enjoy some great coffee in the process.*** Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers